Subject: Re: [boost] [preprocessor]BOOST_PP_CHECK_2 with wrong number args
From: Edward Diener (eldiener_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-08-25 23:20:44

On 8/24/2011 6:33 PM, Larry Evans wrote:
> On 08/24/11 17:20, Edward Diener wrote:
> [snip]
>> I have Eric Niebler's curryable.h. Is that your header file renamed to
>> curryable.hpp ? What doe curryable.cpp look like ?
> Just #include's curryable.hpp.
>>
>> If I can know the exact curryable.hpp and curryable.cpp you are using I
>> can try it out with gcc-4.6.0 using MingW under Windows and see what my
>> results are.
> They're attached.

I see the same error that you see with gcc-4.6.0 against Boost 1.47.
Worse still I see a different error using gcc-4.6.0 against the Boost
trunk. I know when I worked with Paul Mensonides in updating Boost PP on
the Boost trunk to add variadic macro support, Paul said he also made
changes to some of the iterate code, but evidently one of those changes
has broken something preprocessor use in Eric's code.

I will contact Paul and see if he knows how his changed has affected
iteration and also why BOOST_PP_CHECK is coded the way it is ( and has
been for a long time ).

Then I will get back to you on this thread.

Eddie