Subject: Re: [boost] [Containers Review Result] Boost.Containers is accepted into Boost.
From: Ion Gaztañaga (igaztanaga_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-08-28 16:53:19

El 28/08/2011 21:40, Pierre Morcello escribió:
> Hi Ion,
>
> I was waiting for you to correct the bug described here more than 2 weeks
> ago :
> http://boost.2283326.n4.nabble.com/boost-containers-remarks-and-questions-tp3728389p3728389.html
> Anyway, could you consider fixing the bug before pushing to the trunk ?

The only pending change for release is exploring a bit AutoIndex to
improve documentation, so I've already pushed the library to trunk to
start testing different platforms and try to be in time for the next
boost version deadline (September 5). Trunk version should support your
example. Please try trunk code and let me know if you are happy.

Best,

Ion