Subject: [boost] Version 10 of Boost.Algorithm available
From: Marshall Clow (mclow.lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-08-30 12:01:08
Changes since -009
* Predicate versions of the search functions have been removed.
* Search functions now work for raw pointers
* Now use tr1/unordered_map everywhere - this should make (most versions) of gcc happy.
* Now including <climits> in search.hpp, which defines CHAR_BIT.
* Fixed a bug in boyer_moore::create_suffix_table, which caused the search to fail sometimes.
* The skip table is now templated on the value_type being searched on, rather than the iterator type.
* Documentation has been updated (more to come here)
Thanks to Mikhail Levin, TONGARI, and Sebastian for bug reports.
Since the vault is gone, I've put the code here:
Marshall Clow Idio Software <mailto:mclow.lists_at_[hidden]>
A.D. 1517: Martin Luther nails his 95 Theses to the church door and is promptly moderated down to (-1, Flamebait).
-- Yu Suzuki
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk