Subject: [boost] [Boost.spirit] How to use the Json/Spirit example found on codeproject site
From: Demetrio Car (demetrio.pepi_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-09-08 10:19:58

I am new in C++. I came from C# and Java world. I tried the example
http://www.codeproject.com/KB/recipes/JSON_Spirit.aspx) and it`s working
perfectly when I used that in Microsoft Visual Studio 2010. But, I expended
two days and I couldn't do the same in Eclipse Indigo over Linux Ubuntu.
I installed Boost in my Linux, included it in my project and some boost`s
command (example BOOST_FOREACH) are working perfectly.
But, I can't run the example I downloaded from codeproject and I believe
that it's happening because I don't know how properly include libraries in
Eclipse.
I was able to include Boost and Curl because I followed some tutorials, but
I don't know exactly what I have done. And, now, I couldn't run the
codeproject example in Eclipse/linux as I've done in Visual Studio.
If someone has already used this codeproject example on Eclipse/Linux and
could give some suggestion about make the example work on Eclipse/Linux, it
will be nice as well.