Subject: Re: [boost] [Review] Boost.Endian i/o
From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-09-10 07:34:49

On Fri, Sep 9, 2011 at 4:52 PM, Vicente J. Botet Escriba
<vicente.botet_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> previous releases of Boost.Endian included a binary stream.

I tried several approaches to the binary stream problem, but wanted to
think about the problem some more, so removed that part of the
proposal. Also, binary stream I/O belongs in the IO library as it has
far more uses than just Endian related code.

> Is there something else that can be used to get the same behavior?

I'll make the current bin() functionality available, but that won't
happen until after the Endian review closes.

Thanks,

--Beman