Subject: Re: [boost] [iterator] counting_iterator and reverse iterator problem (was: [graph][iterators] csr graph and reverse iterator problem)
From: Jeremiah Willcock (jewillco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-09-10 23:03:58

On Sat, 10 Sep 2011, Gordon Woodhull wrote:

> On Sep 9, 2011, at 5:02 AM, Takatoshi Kondo <kondo_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>
>>> One further note -- there is nothing in the BGL requirements that states
>>> that vertex_iterators need to be bidirectional
>
> Out of curiosity, is it ever not the case for any of BGL's graph
> classes? Or is the requirement loose for the sake of external graph
> libs?

The adjacency_list class does support an slist of vertices as far as I
know. The documentation is incorrect on this, though (it says the vertex
iterator is always at least bidirectional). I would imagine that
filtered_iterator (used by filtered_graph) produces bidirectional
iterators as well, but I'm not sure about that.

-- Jeremiah Willcock