Subject: [boost] C++ Standards
From: Jarrad Waterloo (jwaterloo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-09-19 09:06:31

What is the status of and where can one go for current information on
TR2, decimal type and modules? Are these dead? Is the C++ standards body
taking a 3-10 years siesta before starting on any of these or the next
standard? Has there been any recent discussion on "stack trace",
reflection, dll(s), overloading -> and other operators. There was a list
of items in which there was not enough time to consider for this
standard but potential for the next standard. I ask these questions
because I found about the link to the C++ standards from the main page
of the boost website. However that link has been rather quiet.