Subject: [boost] [BGL] container_gen
From: Cromwell Enage (sponage_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-09-21 11:40:35

Hi, all. After a bit of a programming hiatus, I've managed to follow up on our container_gen discussion we had last May, archived here: <http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.boost.devel/219238> I've created a branch in the sandbox called utility-container_gen that places the metafunction in Boost.Utility, changes detail::is_random_access to is_random_access_selector, provides an is_unique_associative_selector metafunction, and changes adjacency_list and parallel_edge_traits to use said utilities.  Plus, there's Quickbook documentation. I've tested a few example programs in the BGL to make sure they still work, but I feel that's far from being thorough.  No selectors for Boost.Intrusive have been implemented, yet. Feedback welcome! Cromwell D. Enage