Subject: Re: [boost] Boost.Algorithms Review Begins today
From: Marshall Clow (mclow.lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-09-23 02:35:07

On Sep 22, 2011, at 11:30 PM, Vicente J. Botet Escriba wrote:

> Le 23/09/11 06:21, Dave Abrahams a écrit :
>> The review period for the proposed Boost.Algorithms library, by Marshall
>> Clow, begins today (September 22) and runs through Oct 1. I'm pleased
>> to act as review manager.
>>
>> ,----[ Important Notes ]
>> | - Please do not post your review or discussion as a reply to this
>> | message.
>> | - Please begin your review's subject line with "[Review:Algorithms]"
>> | - Please feel free to note any individual issues in the GitHub issue
>> | tracker and make reference to them from your review.
>> | - Please see below for *further* important notes
>> `----
>>
>> You can find the library at https://github.com/mclow/Boost.Algorithm.
>> If you don't want to use Git, you can get a .zip or tarball snapshot at
>> https://github.com/mclow/Boost.Algorithm/archives/master
>>

> Hi,
>
> I don't find the html or pdf documentation. Could you give a direct link?

You can also get an archive with prebuilt HTML docs here
        http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11048326/Boost.Algorithm-010.zip

-- Marshall

Marshall Clow Idio Software <mailto:mclow.lists_at_[hidden]>

A.D. 1517: Martin Luther nails his 95 Theses to the church door and is promptly moderated down to (-1, Flamebait).
        -- Yu Suzuki