Subject: Re: [boost] Persistency library
From: Oliver Kowalke (oliver.kowalke_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-09-26 04:38:22

> I was unaware of this. My implementation does not rely on varags in
> makecontext().

ok - so your code requires a context-function of signature 'void f(void)'

> Practically, it is possible to achieve the same flexibility by using
> setjmp()/longjmp() with minor effort.

Are you aware of the C99 standard which defines setjmp()/longjmp() to provide non-local jumps but does not require that longjmp() preserves the current stack frame, e. g. jumping into a function which was exited via a call to longjmp() is undefined?

Oliver