Subject: Re: [boost] [timer] Boost Timer Library Version 2
From: Vicente J. Botet Escriba (vicente.botet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-09-27 18:24:30

Le 27/09/11 23:01, Vicente J. Botet Escriba a écrit :
> Le 27/09/11 15:54, Beman Dawes a écrit :
>> While additional comments are always welcome, unless someone comes up
>> with a showstopper I'm planning to move Version 2 to trunk and get on
>> with other projects.

An additional remark,

you are using the high_resolution_clock to measure the wall clock.
high_resolution_clock is a system wide steady clock on platforms
providing them, but system_clock (not steady) on the others. I guess
that the user expects a steady clock while measuring the wall clock of
the process. Unfortunately Boost.Chrono doesn't provides always a
steady_clock class :(

The documentation should warn the user of this possibility.

Best,
Vicente

P.S. I need to add it also to the Boost.Chrono documentation of the
process_cpu_clock class.