Subject: Re: [boost] [Review:Algorithms]
From: Marshall Clow (mclow.lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-09-28 10:51:08

On Sep 28, 2011, at 2:02 AM, dariomt wrote:

> Marshall Clow <mclow.lists <at> gmail.com> writes:
>>

>>> I thought I had suggested any_equal, all_equal, etc. in a previous
>>> email. Maybe I forgot to send it :)
>>
>> Ok - I've changed the names, and pushed the changes to github.
>> https://github.com/mclow/Boost.Algorithm
>>
>> If people are more comfortable downloading zip files, I can make another one
> of those.
>>

> I'd like to suggest the following
>
> ----------------
> template<typename R, typename V>
> bool all_equal_to ( const R &range, const V &val );
>
> returns true iff each item in the sequence compares *equal to* the value val

Already got this, in all.hpp (though I'm changing the name to all_of_equal)

> template<typename R>
> bool all_equal (const R &range);

I'll put it on the list of things to be (maybe) added in the future.

-- Marshall

Marshall Clow Idio Software <mailto:mclow.lists_at_[hidden]>

A.D. 1517: Martin Luther nails his 95 Theses to the church door and is promptly moderated down to (-1, Flamebait).
        -- Yu Suzuki