Subject: Re: [boost] [test] Trunk broken: What happened to test_exec_monitor?
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-10-07 04:44:17

Well just that my test project that used to work now don't without some Boost.Test changes.

BOOST_MESSAGE for one, and that the include files are different and new (and more convenient) test
structure is needed.

But you've done it now.

Next time please can we have at least a one year notice, and big 'skull and crossbones' notice
telling us exactly what we need to *do* to get things changed, and reminders before it happens.

Boost.Test is different from other libraries - similar to config.hpp.

Best of all, don't change anything ;-)

Paul