Subject: [boost] [boost.program_options] another constructor for option_description
From: Guilherme Maciel Ferreira (guiga_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-10-07 13:11:42

Hi list,

Through options_description_easy_init::operator()(const char* name, const
char* description), I can create an option_description with just the
option name and description, without the value_semantic. However, all
option_description class constructors require this value_semantic.

Checking the code, I saw that options_description_easy_init uses
untyped_value to create an option_description without type. Why not
providing a set of constructors consistent with the
options_description_easy_init::operator() operators?

Kind regards,
Guilherme

--
Guilherme Maciel Ferreira