Subject: Re: [boost] [1.48.0] Schedule heads up
From: KTC (ktc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-10-09 04:47:27

On 08/10/2011 23:29, Frédéric Bron wrote:
>> The big issue really is how quickly the regression tests cycle, and whether
>> we hit any showstoppers in the new code.
>
> I just realize that msvc is not regularly tested.
> Right now, this is what I can see on the trunk regression summary:
> - msvc 8.0 (VC8 jc-bell.com) is dated Sept. 30th.
> - msvc 9.0 (RW_WinXP_VC) Oct. 6th.
> - no msvc 10.0 tested.

Oh.

I used to run it sometimes, and Richard Webb used to run VC10 regularly
as well. I think it's more likely some kind of error causes no new
result and erasing the old result from the table on trunk for Richard's.
(Happens when a blank result is uploaded by the test suite.)

I actually started a run yesterday. For some reason it "died" early.
Seems like mine wasn't the only one it happened to. A lot are missing
but type_traits is on there. I'll try to run it more regularly in the
short term at least until 1.48 release.

KTC