Subject: Re: [boost] Interest in StaticVector - fixed capacity vector
From: Emil Dotchevski (emildotchevski_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-10-11 14:30:20

On Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 1:48 AM, Peter Myerscough-Jackopson
<peter.myerscough-jackopson_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> [...]

BOOST_THROW_EXCEPTION should not be messed with, it is not designed to
be a customization point.

By design, (Boost) libraries use BOOST_THROW_EXCEPTION to enforce
postconditions. The only way to avoid throwing an exception in such
cases is to #define BOOST_NO_EXCEPTIONS and provide a user-defined
boost::throw_exception, which is not allowed to return.

Emil Dotchevski
Reverge Studios, Inc.