Subject: Re: [boost] [1.48.0] TypeTraits additions
From: Frédéric Bron (frederic.bron_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-10-11 16:15:14

> FYI, many of the newly added tests are failing on clang
> as Doug reported in Clang's mailing list.
> ( http://lists.cs.uiuc.edu/pipermail/cfe-dev/2011-October/017842.html )

Thanks for the pointer.

>> TypeTraits: lots of two-phase name lookup failures in the has_* tests
> Tests results for type_traits are here:
>  http://www.boost.org/development/tests/trunk/developer/type_traits_.html
>  http://www.boost.org/development/tests/release/developer/type_traits_.html

I have seen that but honestly, I do not know how to improve the
situation. I would need to have a clang compiler. I will try to
install it on my linux machine but I guess the time to release is now
very short.
I am of course ready to help if you find something and to push any
patch that would not break other compilers (gcc, intel and msvc).
Regards,

Frédéric