Subject: Re: [boost] [1.48.0] TypeTraits additions
From: Frédéric Bron (frederic.bron_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-10-11 17:24:27

I see that branches/release is not very regularly tested on windows.
Would it be possible to have more test cycles, at least before a beta?

Tests of branches/release for type traits addition give:
- msvc 9: all fine.
- msvc 10: all fine but some "300 second time limit exceeded". Can we
increase the time out or test on a quicker machine?
- gcc fine apart from gcc 3.4.6:
   I can see only warnings but probably because it is compiled with
-Werror, they produce an error.
   I compiled gcc 3.4.6. Then I compiled one of the broken tests
without -Werror and it compiled and linked nicely. The program then
produced no error.
   So the code is OK with 3.4.6 but does not compile with -Werror.
- clang fails; is there any experienced user of clang that could help?

Frédéric