Subject: Re: [boost] [numeric][interval] clang support patch
From: Jürgen Hunold (juergen.hunold_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-10-12 14:02:38

Hi Beman,

On Tuesday, 11. October 2011 14:52:40 Beman Dawes wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 7:07 AM, Jürgen Hunold <juergen.hunold_at_[hidden]>
> >
> > Ok to commit?
>
> Looks pretty innocuous. If you don't hear otherwise from the
> maintainer in the next day or so, feel free to commit.

Ok, committed to trunk as r74928.

I'll keep an eye on the trunk regressions and merge to release when they have
cycled.
Unfortunately, we only have clang testers on darwin which use gcc-4.2.1 (last
gcc Apple released for OS X). But at least, those should keep being green.

Yours,

Jürgen

--
Dipl.-Math. Jürgen Hunold       | IVE mbH
Software-Entwickler             | Lützerodestraße 10
                                | Geschäftsführer:
Sitz des Unternehmens: Hannover | Univ.-Prof. Dr.-Ing. Thomas Siefer
Amtsgericht Hannover, HRB 56965 | PD Dr.-Ing. Alfons Radtke