Subject: Re: [boost] Checking interest in to_string functions
From: Antony Polukhin (antoshkka_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-10-12 23:56:33

2011/10/13 Vicente J. Botet Escriba <vicente.botet_at_[hidden]>:
> Hi,
>
> have you had time to work on the to_string standard function?

I have.

The main problem here, that there is no compiler that supports
char16_t, char32_t and std::locale for them. There is no printf like
functions for char16_t, char32_t. So I can not test to_u16string and
to_u32string functions and can not implement some conversions.

Until there is no full char16_t, char32_t support I`ll make some
patches to Boost.Lexical_cast that will be required in to_string
functions and implement to_string, stoX and to_wstring functions.

When there will be some more work done, I`ll commit the sources to
sandbox or to git and post a link here.

Best regards,
Antony Polukhin