Subject: Re: [boost] Extra files in release branch
From: Marshall Clow (mclow.lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-10-16 19:20:45

On Oct 16, 2011, at 4:04 PM, Gennadiy Rozental wrote:

> Marshall Clow <mclow.lists <at> gmail.com> writes:
>

>> As of revision #74996, the following files and directories exist
>> only in the release branch - not in the trunk.
>>
>> Is this on purpose?
>
> Boost.Test trunk version is significantly different. Not sure what the purpose
> of this check.

In the past, we've had files deleted off the trunk, and lived on for a long time in the release branch - because people forgot to delete them there.

The purpose of my email was exactly as I wrote: I wanted to know if this was deliberate; that's all.

-- Marshall

Marshall Clow Idio Software <mailto:mclow.lists_at_[hidden]>

A.D. 1517: Martin Luther nails his 95 Theses to the church door and is promptly moderated down to (-1, Flamebait).
        -- Yu Suzuki