Subject: Re: [boost] [1.48.0] Schedule heads up
From: Frédéric Bron (frederic.bron_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-10-23 15:02:17

> October 24: Beta target date. Further betas and/or release candidates
> as feedback dictates.

The web page of 1.48.0
(http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/branches/release/index.html) says:

"This release includes 3 new libraries (Container, Locale and Move) as
well as updates to many existing libraries. See Release History for
more information."

Could the addition of operator type traits be more visible? It seems
to me that it is a bit more than an "update to existing library".
Could we say for example:
"This release includes 3 new libraries (Container, Locale and Move),
an extension of the type trait library to operator detection as well
as updates to many existing libraries. See Release History for more
information."

I have a very discontinuous internet connection up to next Sunday so
that if you agree on the modification, I would appreciate if someone
with commit permissions could push the change before the beta.

Regards,

Frédéric