Subject: Re: [boost] [1.48.0] Schedule heads up
From: John Maddock (boost.regex_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-10-24 08:29:50

> Sent: Monday, October 24, 2011 6:59 AM
> To: boost_at_[hidden]
> Subject: Re: [boost] [1.48.0] Schedule heads up
>
> > Done. I also added a mention to the website release notes. Let me know
> > if you want to say anything more:
> > http://beta.boost.org/users/history/version_1_48_0.html
>
>Boost..Math for 1.48 as ( at least)
>
>. Added new series evaluation methods to the cyclic Bessel I, J, K and Y
>functions. Also taken great
>care to avoid spurious over
>and underflow of these functions. Fixes issue #5560
>. Added an example of using Inverse Chi-Squared distribution for Bayesian
>statistics, provided by

That list is out of date, full changes for 1.48 Boost.Math are:

    * Added new series evaluation methods to the cyclic Bessel I, J, K and
Y functions. Also taken great care to avoid spurious over and underflow of
these functions. Fixes issue #5560
    * Added an example of using Inverse Chi-Squared distribution for
Bayesian statistics, provided by Thomas Mang.
    * Added tests to use improved version of lexical_cast which handles C99
nonfinites without using globale facets.
    * Corrected wrong out-of-bound uniform distribution CDF complement
values #5733.
    * Enabled long double support on OpenBSD (issue #6014).
    * Changed nextafter and related functions to behave in the same way as
other implementations - so that nextafter(+INF, 0) is a finite value (issue
#5832).
    * Changed tuple include configuration to fix issue when using in
conjunction with Boost.Tr1 (issue #5934).
    * Changed class eps_tolerance to behave correctly when both ends of the
range are zero (issue #6001).
    * Fixed missing include guards on prime.hpp (issue #5927).
    * Removed unused/undocumented constants from constants.hpp (issue
#5982).
    * Fixed missing std:: prefix in nonfinite_num_facets.hpp (issue #5914).
    * Minor patches for Cray compiler compatibility.

Also change log for Boost.Regex is:

Fixed issues: #698, #5835, #5958, #5736.

Cheers, John.