Subject: Re: [boost] submission
From: Dan Brown (dbrown_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-10-25 13:57:08

Helpful, thank you. Another question. I may not be able to justify to my employer completing the work to the satisfaction of all tests. For example, I don't have a working win32 native implementation of sharable and sharable-upgradable mutexes (aka read-write locks, I believe). Is it worth submitting in such a state in hopes others might be able to contribute, or should I hold off until I have time implement these and get all tests working?