Subject: Re: [boost] [interprocess] submission
From: Ion Gaztañaga (igaztanaga_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-10-25 17:57:44

El 25/10/2011 21:44, Stewart, Robert escribió:
>> I may not be able to justify to my employer completing the work
>> to the satisfaction of all tests. For example, I don't have a
>> working win32 native implementation of sharable and sharable-
>> upgradable mutexes (aka read-write locks, I believe). Is it
>> worth submitting in such a state in hopes others might be able
>> to contribute, or should I hold off until I have time implement
>> these and get all tests working?

What does "enhancement" and "fix" mean? Sorry if I missed some previous
discussion, can you show me the details?

Native implementation has been a major issue with windows and all ideas
are welcome, but I must say that the issue is quite complicated.

PS: Yes, putting [interprocess] in the title helps a lot ;-)