Subject: Re: [boost] [1.48.0.beta 1][interprocess] detail namespace
From: Ion Gaztañaga (igaztanaga_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-10-28 13:33:20

El 28/10/2011 11:12, Jan Boehme escribió:
> Hi,
>
> is the change of the name of the namespace 'detail' to 'ipcdetail'
> intended to be in the release? Isn't it over-qualified as it is located
> in the the namespace 'boost::interproces' anyway?. Btw it breaks our
> code and should mentioned in the release notes of the library.

Well, "detail" is "implementation detail", no one should depend on this,
it is not a public interface. And I changed because there were many
problems in some compilers with function resolution ambiguities, as same
function/class names were in boost:: in boost::interprocess or
boost::intrusive. What are you using from that namespace?

Best,

Ion