Subject: Re: [boost] hex/unhex()?
From: Jeroen Habraken (vexocide_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-11-01 16:38:26

On 1 November 2011 21:09, Olaf van der Spek <ml_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does Boost have hex/unhex() that support std::string?
> I can't find them and I think they'd be quite handy to have.
>
> --
> Olaf

The library that I'm working on, boost.coerce, is capable of this.
It's a extensible type-to-string and string-to-type conversion library
and tag::hex is one of the current extensions. Please refer to
http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/sandbox/coerce/libs/coerce/example/tag.cpp
for an example, and http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/sandbox/coerce/ for
the source code.

It should be production stable, only the documentation is still in
need of some love before it can be reviewed. If you have any
questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards,
Jeroen