Subject: Re: [boost] [ratio] Request for permission to merge to release branch
From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-11-02 00:31:09

On 11/1/2011 11:22 PM, Eric Niebler wrote:
> On 11/1/2011 2:05 PM, Vicente J. Botet Escriba wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I want to merge https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/changeset/75240 to the
>> release branch. The modifications are minor and correct to tickets:
>>
>> https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/5724 and
>> https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/6082.
>
> I'd love to answer this, but Trac is giving me "OperationalError:
> database is locked". Rene, I thought we fixed this. Any thoughts?

I didn't have a problem earlier.. Or now. But that's expected "random"
behavior for this. And the problem was only ameliorated, not solved. It
will only be solved when we move servers and subversion, and move trac
to a real database, or move to something other than trac.

PS. Even after looking at the the above changeset.. I don't feel
knowledgeable enough to say if this is a safe merge or not.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything