Subject: Re: [boost] [context] ready
From: TONGARI (tongari95_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-11-09 02:05:00

Hi Oliver,

Your work is appreciated, and I really want to try it, unfortunately it
doesn't support MinGW yet.
Here's my comments after looking the doc and codes:

1) The doc says suspend() throws nothing, but it does throw ex_unwind_stack
for unwinding.
Maybe it'd be better to make ex_unwind_stack part of API, and let the user
catch and rethrow.

2) Many functions seem unnecessarily virtual, IMO, only dtor and exec need
to be virtual.
icontext could be replaced with platform-specific context_base
without Allocator stored, and you could store Allocator in context_object
instead, passing it to templated methods of context_base when needed (e.g.
on constructon & cleanup).