Subject: Re: [boost] [property_tree] Assign and Lua parser
From: Klaim - Joël Lamotte (mjklaim_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-11-15 09:26:28

I'm not a boost dev, but a lua parser for property tree would be really
interesting to a lot of game developers (me included). Lua is used in a lot
of contexts in combination with C++, mostly in embedded softwares, a lot in
games. Property tree allows easy manipulation of tree data and being able
to simply read or write lua "simple" objects with property_tree seems very
very interesting to me. I'm already thinking about some use.

The proposed new syntax would be interesting too but I don't feel qualified
enough to spot the potential problems with such kind of grammar.

Joël Lamotte