Subject: Re: [boost] Alternative implementation for BOOST_PP_VARIADIC_SIZE
From: Lorenzo Caminiti (lorcaminiti_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-11-16 04:18:00

On Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 3:13 AM, Jens Gustedt <jens.gustedt_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Jens Gustedt <jens.gustedt <at> loria.fr> writes:
>
>> Paul Mensonides <pmenso57 <at> comcast.net> writes:
>> > The bottom line is that there is no general way to interact with the
>> > argument that doesn't cause compiler errors with some input.
>>
>> Please, be more concrete and show me such an input.
>
> since there is no reply so far to my questions I conclude that you
> don't have any concrete example, what a pitty

It is not uncommon for people on this ML to reply within 1-2 days or
over ~1 week (that is because most people on this ML are also busy
with work-- a project release, etc). Occasionally, a thread gets a
back and forth of replies within hours but that is the norm only for
library review threads.

HTH,
--Lorenzo