Subject: Re: [boost] New libraries implementing C++11 features in C++03
From: Lorenzo Caminiti (lorcaminiti_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-11-25 06:38:45

On Fri, Nov 25, 2011 at 6:16 AM, Christopher Jefferson
<chris_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Personally, having now taken the time to full evaluate local (which I wouldn't have done without this discussion), I believe it is a valuable C++ library, which I will make use of during the C++03 -> C++11 migration period (which I expect to take several years, given clang still doesn't support lambdas today).

Is there any other "modern" compiler a part from clang out there that
still does not support lambbas?

[In my case the limitation comes from the fact that I can't yet use
the version of the compiler with lambdas because it has to be
certified by a 3rd party before I can start using it (which in my case
might take ~3 years).]

--Lorenzo