Subject: Re: [boost] New libraries implementing C++11 features in C++03
From: Christopher Jefferson (chris_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-11-25 09:26:25

On 25 Nov 2011, at 14:04, Joel de Guzman wrote:

> On 11/25/2011 9:58 PM, Joel de Guzman wrote:
>>
>>> In the past I tried turning this into phoenix code, and failed. I'd be genuinely
>> interested to know what it would look like as a phoenix function.
>>
>> Here's the phoenix functions rendition of that:
>>
>> http://pastebin.com/QWnHiKkv
>
> Oops, T1 should be a reference. One more try:
>
> http://pastebin.com/dcriF8FA

Thank you, but I was thinking more doing the whole thing in-line (else, I would just write a function object, much like you did, without the phoenix), or use std::bind.

Of course, it might be the case that writing that inline is just more pain than it is worth. Certainly it would get a bit long hanging off a for-each!

Chris