Subject: Re: [boost] New libraries implementing C++11 features in C++03
From: Hartmut Kaiser (hartmut.kaiser_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-11-25 11:08:41

> Jeffrey Lee Hellrung, Jr. <jeffrey.hellrung_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> More than anything, I just want to let everyone know that I'm closely
> following this thread (and related threads) to help me make a decision on
> Local. I was hoping this discussion would also clarify the position Boost
> takes on similar libraries. However, clearly, whatever decision I make is
> going to be quite polarizing, and, honestly, I don't think it's a decision
> *I* should make; the community appears to be having difficulty coming to
> anything resembling a consensus :/

Well, that's exactly the reason why we have review managers - to make the
decision if the community does not come to a conclusive answer. The good
part for you is that the community will accept your decision whatever it is.
You won't be blamed as long as you lay out your rationale.

Regards Hartmut
http://boost-spirit.com
http://stellar.cct.lsu.edu