Subject: Re: [boost] [units] - learning to use
From: Janek Kozicki (janek_listy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-12-05 05:46:56

Øivind Loe said: (by the date of Fri, 2 Dec 2011 17:46:28 +0100)

> Hi,
>
> Small comment on this:
>
> > 'micro' is not in latin alphabet. So micro meter is not possible, aww..
>
> You can easily use 'u' instead of mu in the greek alphabet. So
> micrometer would become um. That should not cause any problem right?
> The same would go for other quantities.. uA, uV, uN..

thanks for suggestion. That sounds very good. I already have example
files from Matthias. Sorry for delay - I had to spend weekend with
family :) I'll get back to units this week, and let you know.

--
Janek Kozicki                               http://janek.kozicki.pl/  |