Subject: [boost] Question regarding parallel boost graph library status
From: Delalondre Fabien Jonathan (fabien.delalondre_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-12-12 03:52:16

Hi,

I would like to use the parallel boost graph library for projects I am working on and was wondering whether I could get an update on its development. I am for example wondering:
1) Whether this is still an projet under active development and how many people are working on it.
2) What the status of the mpi/threading implementation is.
3) What are the machines on which the implementation has been tested (and on how many processors).

I am interested in using it on HPC machines such as Cray and IBM which includes more than 100k processors.

Thank you,

Fabien Delalondre