Subject: Re: [boost] FW: FW: Proposal for a Differential Evolution C++ library
From: Adrian Michel (adrian_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-12-12 10:33:09

On 12/12/2011 7:19 AM, Sebastian Redl wrote:

> Your website went down, it redirects the webhost's site.

My apologies - I ftp-ed an updated version of the documentation with the
wrong structure - instead of it being located at .../de/doc/html/... it
was at .../de/html, as Thomas Kimpel noted in his reply.

It should work again shortly.

Also, I realized posting urls for individual documentation pages was a
mistake, as I don't believe doxygen guarantees they will stay the same
as the documentation evolves, so if you notice any errors when accessing
the Overview or Tutorial urls, try the documentation home page
http://www.amichel.com/de/doc/html/.

Thanks both.

Adrian