Subject: Re: [boost] [review] [Local] Review Result - ACCEPTED
From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-12-12 13:58:10

Jeffrey Lee Hellrung, Jr. wrote:
> Local is ACCEPTED into Boost.

> Finally, really big thanks to everyone for participating in the
> review and ancillary discussions. I attempted to be as transparent as
> possible in outlining the rationale for my decision above, but if you
> have any further questions, do not hesitate to ask.
>
> - Jeff, Review Manager for Local

The explanation of the decision illustrates the strength of the boost review
process.
I makes clear why the process is not and cannot be strictly democratic - one
man/one vote
and all the disparate and conflicting factors which have to be taken into
account
to get the "best" or most justifiiable decision.

This does credit to the review manager, the designers of the boost review
process,
and boost in general.

Congratulations to all involved.

Robert Ramey