Subject: [boost] [graph] LEDA adapter
From: Jens Müller (blog_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-12-13 18:28:13

Hi all,

are there still people who want to use the LEDA adapter in the Graph
library?

Back in 2007, I contributed adapters for some property maps. The checkin
unfortunately introduced a typo (let's call it a transmission error ...)
which is still there. So apparently no-one used it since then?!

There also have been some discussions on removing the support, and patch
requests were denied due to a lack of maintainer ...

If there is _any_ interest in still maintaining leda_graph.hpp, I'd do
it, as Douglas had already offered to me in 2007. I have more time and a
better understanding now, and I'd really like to dive a bit more into
Boost development. Besides, there apparently now is a free (as in beer)
version of LEDA available, which should facilitate more widespread testing.

Regards,

Jens