Subject: Re: [boost] Andriod development using boost
From: Bruno Santos (bsantos_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-12-14 16:05:41

You can also use the codesourcery linux arm compiler. this allows you to use all of boost including exceptions.
the downside is that you have to link all libraries statically. you may also need a different linker script if you indeed to build a dynamic library,
see http://code.google.com/p/android-benchmarks/source/browse/trunk/Android%20Benchmark/native/armelf_linux_eabi.xsc.