Subject: Re: [boost] [graph] running test leda_graph_cc.cpp fails - header not found
From: Jens Müller (blog_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-12-15 17:28:33

Am 14.12.2011 05:07, schrieb Jens Müller:

> Note that I edited boost/graph/leda_graph.hpp, fixing a syntax error and
> making it point to the now location of the LEDA header files (which
> contains an additional "graph" sub-directory).
>
> But the problem seems to be that the include directory is not at all
> passed to the compiler. What is going wrong here?

OK, with help from the Boost.Build mailing list, I got this fixed. Diff
is attached.

The following changes have been made (might be useful for the commit
message):

* defined LEDA in the Jamfile module (thanks to Steven Watanabe for
   spotting this)
* added missing colon (thanks to Vladimir Prus)
* changed name of LEDA library, according to
   http://www.algorithmic-solutions.info/leda_manual/Object_Code_on.html

Can someone please check this in?

Best regards,

Jens