Subject: [boost] [predef][review-request] Requesting a review of Predef library submission..
From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-12-17 00:44:36

I've completed doing a final pass at the documentation and code for the
Predef library. And hence I'm requesting the library be placed in the
review "queue" (aka the review bucket).

For those who missed it.. The Predef library implements two simple tasks:

1. Definition of a single version number macro to provide consistent
version number at the preprocessor level.

2. A collection of detected definitions for compilers, standard
libraries, architectures, operating systems, and languages.

Unlike the Boost Config Library it doesn't define language features and
capabilities. But only defines presence of detected compilation context.
Documentation and downloads are available in the sandbox..

* Documentation at <http://tinyurl.com/7yrodwx>
* Subversion source at <http://tinyurl.com/75oggaq>
* Zip with Windows EOLs at <http://tinyurl.com/6lt7pks>
* Bz2 with Unix LF-EOLs at <http://tinyurl.com/73n6a3k>