Subject: Re: [boost] [string_algo] New Maintainer
From: Olaf van der Spek (ml_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-12-19 11:42:21

On Sun, Dec 18, 2011 at 9:18 PM, Pavol Droba <droba_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Now, I don't really know if there is an official process for this kind of
> shift.
> I would be nice if potential volunteers would send a few words about the
> future
> direction they would take. A community can make a decision then.

Hi Pavol,

I'm certainly interested in helping out. I'm also wondering whether
there's any kind of process for these (and other) situations.
Instead of a single maintainer, it might be better to have a team to
maintain a (set of) libraries.
Haven't thought about future directions yet, but having a look at the
bugs tracker sounds like a good idea for a first effort.

--
Olaf