Subject: Re: [boost] How to make tests building faster?
From: Vicente J. Botet Escriba (vicente.botet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-12-20 18:57:53

Le 20/12/11 22:29, Gennadiy Rozental a écrit :
> Vicente J. Botet Escriba<vicente.botet<at> wanadoo.fr> writes:
>
>> I would like to be able to have the possibility for "Not applicable" for
>> configurations on which the test has no sens.
> Trunk version of Boost.Test have this ability (using disable_if decorator)
I was thinking on the report not the execution here.

>> I started using Boost.Test and I abandoned it because Boost.Test was
>> broken on cygwin since I don't remember which version
> Boost.Test works fine with cygwin as far as I know. Boost.Build is broken (in
> Boost.Test unit tests at least) - I do not know the status of this.
Sorry, but I can not develop my own boost libraries with Boost.Test if
the Jamfiles used by it don't work on cygwin as I could not test them.

>> and the report of
>> individual tests doesn't appear in the regression tests. Of course I
>> would use it if Boost.Test is supported on this platform and the
>> regression test report takes care of individual tets.
> I believe report show up all the failures in all test cases.
Oh,

I was not aware of this. Could you point me to a library that is using
test suites that shows the results of each individual tests on the
regression test page?

Best,
Vicente