Subject: Re: [boost] Boost.Pool lost singleton_default -- replacement?
From: Ben Robinson (icaretaker_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-12-31 03:52:56

On Sat, Dec 31, 2011 at 12:08 AM, Steve M. Robbins <steve_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I didn't find any direct replacement for singleton.hpp in Boost 1.48.
> Is there any plan to introduce this later?
>
> While not a Singleton, there is a submission on the review calendar called
Singularity, which provides the guarantee of a single instance, and the
option of enabling global access, if that is what you need. Perhaps you
may find it useful instead. It is on github here:

https://github.com/icaretaker/Singularity

I suggest reading the HTML documentation. And yes, I'm biased; the
submission is mine. :)

Ben Robinson, Ph.D.