Subject: Re: [boost] [test] showtopper for release 1.49 - std::forward not found when compiling with clang 3.0 c++0x mode.
From: Gennadiy Rozental (rogeeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-01-03 01:27:28

Vicente J. Botet Escriba <vicente.botet <at> wanadoo.fr> writes:

> I have added
>
> #include <utility>
>
> without success.
>
> I guess that the standard library doesn't provides this function even if
> the compiler provides rvalue references.
>
> The code should test for a macro that states if std::forward is
> available. Please could someone help on this issue?

Are you saying we consider this compiler supporting rvalue references even
though it does not have std::forward? I would say that they are part of the same
deal. Or am I missing some include?

We should either define BOOST_NO_RVALUE_REFERNCE or add an include. I do not
think we want separate macro detecting presence of std::forward.

Gennadiy