Subject: Re: [boost] [Boost.Lambda] Some new features are suggested: return, iterating yield, & local var
From: Huang Huan (mr.huanghuan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-01-05 21:15:12

2012/1/6 Mathias Gaunard <mathias.gaunard_at_[hidden]>
>> return is the most usefull part of function. I'm working on the implement,
>> it's approved work with no exception for return. The architect is defferent
>> from the lambda, I think the phoenix is also .
>> The final functional call is wrapped, and create a heap/stack like
>> workspace. It will support restore for yielding calls.
>> and yielding&  local var are also involved in the return architect.
>

> Does it call destructors correctly?

Yes, the stack is simulated by one object pass through the all lambda
item with internal function, because all lambda item should not
runtime item. It's not a real function stack, just { } domain for
scope and local destruct. so yielding will be no change of the stack
vars, if the stack object keeped by the iteration.
I'm sorry. I have to work for my own job, so I have not so much time
for woking these.