Subject: Re: [boost] [docs][crc] Did I do new documentation correctly?
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-01-08 06:04:11

On 7 January 2012 23:31, Daryle Walker <darylew_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> So, should I remove the copies I added in the BOOST_ROOT/libs/crc/doc/ directory?  When I was building the HTML docs, the files were put into the CRC doc directory, where I guess it was using those files.

Yes. When you build outside of the boost directory it does that, as it
doesn't have a shared copy of the files, but inside the boost
directory it uses the shared copies so you don't need your own. This
happens because of a parameter set in Jamroot which tells boostbook
that it's in the boost directory, and the boost.root parameter you set
which tells it where to find the root.

You can see the docs I built last night at:

http://boost-sandbox.sourceforge.net/libs/crc/doc/html/

When you merge to release the script should pick that up and start
building the documentation for the release snapshots.