Subject: Re: [boost] [mpl] Nested Scopes w/Placeholders
From: Kitten, Nicholas (nkitten_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-01-16 10:08:55

> Hi Nick.
>
> I copied your code (removing the * delimiters, which I guess you use
> just to emphasize the important parts), but couldn't get either to
> compile.  The code I used is attached. Use the
>  #define USE_LAM_PRO
> to select which version to compile.
>
> Could you modify the attached so that it does compile?  I'm using
> gcc-4.7.

Hi Larry,

Sorry about the extra formatting - in Gmail that's bolded, but I guess
I should stick to plain text...

I modified the code on ideone <https://ideone.com/MVYDj> and it
compiles fine (gcc 4.3.4) - my guess is it won't give you any trouble.
 The main thing I changed was moving the ::type access from outside
protect to inside (it should refer to the inner lambda), although I
also added a couple includes for form and a main function so it would
work online.

-Nick Kitten

Software Engineer
Center for Video Understanding Excellence
ObjectVideo, Inc.
http://www.objectvideo.com