Subject: Re: [boost] [thread] Can't use boost/thread/mutex.hpp without boost_system
From: Vicente J. Botet Escriba (vicente.botet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-01-19 16:39:10

Le 19/01/12 13:12, Artyom Beilis a écrit :
> [...]
Oh, I remember that now.
> So would this be fixed or I should switch to lightweight mutex?

As far as Boost.System is not-header-only we can not have both:
boost::mutex header-only and compliant with c++11.
As said before, I could let the user the possibility to set Boost.Thread
to don't use Boost.System via BOOST_THREAD_DONT_USE_SYSTEM. Artyom,
Anthony is this satisfactory for you?

Best,
Vicente